Yreka’s PREMIER FUNCTIONAL FITNESS FACILITY
We are SO SO SO EXCITED to get you all back in the gym! We have definitely missed seeing all of you and working out together. We know this time has been challenging for many of you. We want to first take the time to say THANK YOU to each of you for your support over the last several weeks. We have never felt so much love and encouragement and we hope you all know how much we appreciate it. Because of your support we are able to reopen our doors. So thank you!
We are extremely excited to announce that we will be REOPENING our doors!! Monday, June 15, will be our first full day of classes however there is a strong possibility of earlier operations. We will keep you posted in the athlete group on Facebook.
We can’t wait to see all your faces! To make sure things run smoothly we have put some guidelines in place. Here is a list of things you can expect at Northern Limits.
Deep Cleaning – During our closure we have spent extra time on the gym to ensure it is in tip top shape. The whole gym has been deep cleaned, walls have been washed, and mats cleaned. We will be doing another deep cleaning this weekend before our doors reopen.
Social Distancing Stations – We will be setting up 11 Workout Stations in the gym.
- Stations are 7.5×10 ft or larger.
- Stations will be set up with all the equipment you will need for the daily workout to ensure proper distancing and cleanliness of equipment.
- Stations will also be stocked with personal sanitizing spray and cloths.
- It will be the athletes responsibility to clean and disinfect all the equipment in their station at the end of their training session.
- Coaches will spot mop the floor as they see the need in between classes.
As much as we want to hug you and high five, we ask that you work with us to maintain the mandated guidelines of 6ft spacing and social distancing at all times.
Pre Register for Class – class size will be limited to 11 athletes to ensure proper distancing. Pre Registration for class is REQUIRED to attend. Each class will have a waitlist as well. All athletes that are registered for a class MUST attend that class or remove their name from the registration up to one hour before the class start time to allow the next person on the waitlist to attend.
- Reserve a spot in your preferred class time through the Wodify app up to 48 hours before class.
- If your schedule is flexible please consider scheduling a less popular class time to allow those who may have a tighter schedule to get their workouts in.
Class Time and Schedules – To enforce social distancing we have limited class sizes to 11 people but may be subject to change as the weeks go on. This first week will be a trial period as we navigate this new way of class sizes. We will be tracking busier class times, and attendance to schedule more or less classes at certain times of the day as the weeks go on. Class times are as follows.
Monday – Friday Morning
- 6:00am-6:50am (CrossFit)
- 7:00am-7:50am (CrossFit)
- 8:00am-8:50am (CrossFit)
- 9:00am-9:50am (CrossFit)
Monday – Friday Mid-Day
- 10:00am-10:50am (Open Gym)
- 11:00am-11:50am (Open Gym)
- 12:00pm-12:50pm (Open Gym)
- CLOSED 1:00pm-2:30pm
- 2:30pm-3:20pm (Open Gym)
Monday – Friday Evening
- 3:30pm-4:20pm (CrossFit)
- 4:30pm-5:20pm (CrossFit)
- 5:30pm-6:20pm (CrossFit)
- 9:00am-9:50am (CrossFit)
- 10:00am-10:50am (CrossFit)
Open Gym – all policies and gym rules apply to Open Gym.
- There are 2 time slots per Open Gym session.
- 1 individual or family per room.
- This is a time you can use to train at your own pace but coaching staff will be available to you if needed.
Forehead Scanning – We will be scanning anyone who enters the building upon arrival.
- Any temperature above 100 degrees will not be permitted inside the building.
- If you read a temperature above 100 degrees and you feel there is an error you are welcome to a second scan.
No Kids Room – Unfortunately there can not be a designated kids room during this time. We apologize and as things settle we will absolutely revisit this.
- We have provided larger spaces to accommodate parents with strollers or car seat carriers.
- If your child can remain in your square safely they are more than welcome to join you but not participate or utilize any equipment.
- If your child cannot stay in your square we will ask you to remove them for the safety of everyone.
- Please keep in mind the safety of you, your child and all other athletes.
Minimal Touch Bathroom – We have switched out our faucet and soap dispenser to sensored units to minimize surface contact with potential germ filled areas.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized between each class to ensure cleanliness.
- All gym surfaces will be sanitized daily.
- Gym floor will be cleaned daily as well as spot mopped in between classes.
- Classes will be 10 minutes apart to allow for proper cleaning of surfaces.
- Coaches will sanitize the bathroom, spot mop and wipe commonly touched surfaces between each class.
Enter and Exit Plan – Athletes will enter through the front door and exit using the side door (toward the police station).
- Athletes will be provided with hand sanitizer to use as they enter the gym.
Programming – We realize many of you haven’t touched a barbell or a heavy weight in almost three months. We know you’re all dying to come in and crush the weights however, it’s important that we take a slow approach to this. Our number one priority is to help you ease back into fitness in a safe way to keep you all injury free. And we have a plan to help you do this.
- The warm-up and primer will be done together at the start of class.
- Encourage you all to come more frequently than normal and keep intensity moderate.
- Lower RX weights to adjust accordingly for the first few weeks.
- High focus on stimulus of the workout.
- Remember it’s more about reconnecting with each other and making progress with your fitness.
Class Prep Videos – We will continue to post instructional videos daily in the Facebook Athlete Group.
- Videos are posted the night before at 6:30 pm.
- Videos will include full movement demos and instructions to ensure that in person classes move along in a timely manner.
- Please refer to these videos before attending class as they will have very valuable information.
Virtual Class – We will still be offering At Home modifications and ONE LIVE class a day through the month of June for those that are unable or uncomfortable coming into the gym.
- LIVE class will be held at 6:00am Monday-Friday on the Facebook Athlete group and can be watched any time after that.
We support you in your personal choice during this difficult time if you choose to continue the stay at home protocol. We plan to continue all online platform training as well as equipment loan outs for those in this situation. Please contact us for more information about this.
To allow for classes to resume we require all equipment to be returned. We understand that with the tight class cap and schedules some people will still choose or need to workout from home. In order to see what equipment we have to loan back out we need to get 100% of our equipment back by Friday June 12, 2020. Drop off times will be as follows:
Tuesday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Thursday TBA (via the Facebook group)
Friday TBA (via the Facebook group)
To avoid any fees or charges, all equipment needs to be returned to the gym no later than Friday, June 12, 2020. All items that are not returned by Friday will be charged for unless other arrangements have been scheduled.
Thank you for being patient as we navigate these changes together. We will be learning and changing things as the weeks go by to better accommodate each of you. We are doing everything in our power to ensure you stay healthy and active during this time while keeping you all in the gym. Can’t wait to see you all next week!!
Bobby & Kala
Visiting the Yreka area? We’d love to have you stop in for a WOD!
Sign up today for your free class. It’s easy!